Eoa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eoa

This forum is mostly for the members in Eoa clan, but if you want to join this forum are you welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue-ray ruined PS3?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anarchy11

Blue-ray ruined PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Blue-ray ruined PS3?   Blue-ray ruined PS3? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Think about it. I know tons of people who bough an xbox 360 over the PS3 simply because of price. And why is the PS3 so expensive? blue-ray. Its built in blue-ray has been a downfall of the PS3. No one buys a gaming system hoping to watch tons of movies on it. Personally, I wanted the PS3. I loved my PS2. But i bought the 360. Why? price, and the fact most others have a 360 too. Why do most people have a 360? Price.

Comments?
Back to top Go down
Traff

Traff

PostSubject: Re: Blue-ray ruined PS3?   Blue-ray ruined PS3? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:35 am

Yep, Xbox is cheaper (read: better).
Blu-Ray is needless. PlayStation is machine to play games on it, not to watch movies -.- If I wanna to watch movie, I'll turn on DVD or computer.

I got PS2 and I'm glad. I don't need PS3 now bounce
Back to top Go down
Petter
Admin
Petter

PostSubject: Re: Blue-ray ruined PS3?   Blue-ray ruined PS3? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:47 am

if i were buying a x360 or a ps3 i would easy buy the 360.. the price and all my freinds have 360 exepct one who have ps3 affraid
Back to top Go down
https://euro-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue-ray ruined PS3?   Blue-ray ruined PS3? Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue-ray ruined PS3?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eoa :: Games :: Other games-
Jump to: